Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

SARMS LGD isn’t doing anything for me 5mgs a day?

platecraftx

New member
I'm 24 years old, 5'7", and around 138 lbs. I thought taking LGD would help me bulk up a little bit, but it hasn't done anything for me. I'm using 5 mg a day and I'm at 5 weeks. Do you think I should increase the dose or what do you think I'm doing wrong?
 
Hi @platecraftx

If it's lean muscle mass you want, I'd go with a YK-11 and RAD 140 stack and run an 8-12 week cycle.

You should take 5 mg/day of YK-11 (split dose and take on the morning and evening as YK-11 has a short half-life of between 6-10 hrs) with 10 mg/day of RAD 140 (a single dosage would suffice for RAD 140 as it's half-life is longer at between 16-20 hrs).

As for PCT, you should start immediately after your cycle and run the protocol for 4-6 weeks.
Use 25-50 mg/day of Clomid with 20-40 mg/day of Nolvadex.

You can get your SARMs from UPsteroid and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all orders.

Regards.
 
Make sure when you use SARMs that you're using them at a proper dosage. LGD: I wouldn't run anything less than 20 mg a day. 5 mg just isn't enough.
 
Sarms are designed to be mild. You're not going to blow up like you would on steroids. That's the benefit of them: they are mild and have low side effects.
 
Top Bottom